small glimpses of me

small glimpses of me
reason to believe.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A reflection on rejection

Many times we face rejection in all different forms--it hurts us our egos and makes the insecurities come out in full force. Is that everyone else's problem? Are they supposed to know that one is feeling this way? Should they change they way they are to please us? NO!  We have to dig deep- get ourselves out of the hole and move on. I am responsible for me, my children and my husband.  I have not to answer to anyone but God!!!  When the feeling of rejection takes over, we start lashing out on everyone because we want them to feel as miserable as us. Take a good look at yourself, why are you miserable- because you have done nothing to take charge of your life, u have not listened to the inner voice guiding you . Buck UP and take responsibility for who you are and the decisions you have made. What is best for me and my family may not be what is best for yours. How you raise your child may not be the same as they way I raise mine,  but I am going to stand up be a proud mom and wife - lead my family the best way that I know how.  I have learned a lot about myself since becoming a mom-children need you when they are tiny and helpless -but they also need you a lot more as they grow to show a good example of how to be strong and not hide form the world, face your fears of rejection full force- build the inner self to have honest and true character-- a good loving and thankful heart -a kind and loving spirit! I mean seriously--take care of you and then you can truly take care of everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment